Killing is not fun anymore....cause im the 1 whos getting killed >.>

Killing is not fun anymore....cause im the 1 whos getting killed >.>

Manga FREEK section :

PLEASE POST BAD COMMENTS ONLY !!!!
PLEASE SAY SOMETHING BAD
but sensible of my drawings n my blog !!!
THANKYOU !!!



Manga Heaven ( Biggest manga site EvER !!! )



-> Onemanga.com



Most recomended manga links: -

-> Naruto.manga.returns

-> Naruto.unrivaled


Tuesday, August 21, 2007

OMEGA





One day...Rory ( classmate) came up to me n said" draw me a picture, n ill give u a minty" i was really REALL hunrgy at that time, so i took the offer ate the minty, then started drawing. I didnt know wht to draw !!! i wanted to draw a big penis...but nah...XD i dont wanna show everyone MY penise !!, i only want to show it to....nobody....
Hope u like Omega Rory !!!
oh btw, th name omega sounds....bad i think..but xazavier insisted me on naming it omega....i wanted to call it "HEAvy GunneR"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

look pretty gud ha ha. great improvement. i know sb is helping u, Fu Yii. the armors look cool,

Jo Serwey said...

good job fuyi!!! colour it!

What do YOU think of my drawings ? ^^